Violence–union and random–discussed by Malcolm and Melissa. What’s the solution? How do you help prevent these sorts of tragedies?
Malcolm & Melissa #87: Violence
Posted on December 15th, 2012
Archived in - Malcolm & Melissa -
Visit these text links from our Advertisers!
blog advertising is good for you
Welcome to Liberty Pundits!
We've launched this site with the intent of bringing together the best conservative-podcast talent available. We hope you enjoy the opening slate of podcasters. More will be added soon.
Please roam the site! Clicking on the "slider" at the top of the home page will take you directly to one of our latest eight podcast additions. Clicking on a show in the rows of four will take you to that podcast's archive page, where you can select from their entire history.
Our post pages are chock full of social-media buttons for you to share the work of these devoted conservatives. Please click the Nav Bar - Podcasts dalla Famiglia - to hear our conservative family.
RSS feeds are available, too. On the home page, you can get every episode of every show all in one feed. On the archive pages, you can subscribe to individual shows.
We look forward to presenting you quality material. Please share your thoughts ... and visit often!
Logo Design courtesy Melissa Moore of Kaleocreative
May 3rd, 2013
- Where Was President Barack Obama During Benghazi?–Already Updated May 19, 2013
- School Choice: A Teacher Speaks April 1, 2013
- Indecent: The Inhumane Response To The Newtown Tragedy December 20, 2012
- Adam Lanza And The Look Of Mass Murder: Why do mass murderers look the same? December 17, 2012
- A Little Mercy November 29, 2012
- Fixing the GOP: Bruce Bartlett Is Better Than You November 27, 2012
- Election Watch Coverage Here: With Citizen Watchdog November 6, 2012
- A Proactive Mitt Vote November 4, 2012
- Ted Cruz Success Had A Thousand Fathers August 1, 2012
- Blogbash At The Redstate Gathering August 1, 2012